Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Just stopping in to say hi. As I am sitting here typing it is storming like crazy outside, thundering, lightning, and hail is coming down as well. Not much is going on this week, I am taking it easy on my Spring Break from work. I do have a little amewsing story to tell you about two of my fur gang. The other morning I saw Raisin laying on my bed and she was growling but no one was near her. I didn't know why she was growling. Then I spot a lump in the bedspread. I immediately knew who the little monster was under that bedspread. It was Linus! He loves to get under anything. Everytime he would move Raisin would growl at him! Too funny!


1 comment:

Alice H. Cash said...

Hi Melissa,

My cats love to get under the covers too so I really relate to your story. Keep up the good work!

Chantdoc